– Josh Gordon has failed yet another drug/alcohol test and now may be suspended for a year and more by the NFL. For a 23 year old who is a great receiver this is very sad. I can only hope he can get his life together. I want him to succeed in life even if it’s too late for the NFL. Cleveland is going to cut bait with this guy.
– Gronk does a lot of stupid things off the field but I have to give him full props for chugging a beer that was tossed to him during the SuperBowl parade and then spiking the empty in the street! Well done!
– Dick LeBeau is now looking for another NFL team to work with. That man needs to go fishing.
– I have never been a Manziel fan but I sincerely hope rehab helps him get control of his life. He needs that to live even if he isn’t successful at football
– The Bucs cut Josh McCown about one year too late as they never should have signed him
As they come to me, I will present them in a weekly or more often fashion!