1. New England Patriots (predicted record 11-5; Division Title; Wild Card win; Division Round Win; AFC Championship win and a close loss in Super Bowl 50).
2. Seattle Seahawks (13-3, Division Title, Home field advantage, First round bye; Division Round Win, NFC Championship win and a close win over New England in Super Bowl 50 ((27-24)) anointing the Seahawks Dynasty of the 21st century).
3. Arizona (12-4, Wild Card, They thump in the Wild card round and get eliminated in the Division Round)
4. Denver Broncos (12-4, Division title, Home Field Advantage, First round bye, Division Round Win, AFC Championship loss at home to NE and the sun sets on Peyton’s career)
5. St. Louis Rams (11-5, 2nd NFC Wild Card, They thump in the Wild card round and get eliminated in the Division Round)
6. Indianapolis Colts (12-4, Division Title, First round bye, eliminated in the Division round and that shouldn’t but probably will get Pagano fired).
7. New Orleans Saints (12-4, Division Title, First round bye, close win in the Division round and soundly thrashed in the NFC Championship game).
8. Buffalo Bills (11-5, Wild Card, eliminated in the Wild Card round).
9. Houston Texans (11-5, 2nd AFC Wild Card, eliminated in the Wild Card round).
10. Minnesota Vikings (10-6, Division title, eliminated in the Wild Card round).
11. Carolina Panthers (11-5, a great season but on the outside looking in).
12. Kansas City Chiefs (10-6, good year, no playoffs).
13. Baltimore Ravens (10-6, Division Title, Wild Card round win, eliminated in the Division round).
14. Dallas Cowboys (10-6, Division Title, eliminated in the Wild Card round).
15. Green Bay Packers (9-7, out of the playoffs due to injuries).
16. San Diego Chargers (9-7, another lost year).
17. Philadelphia Eagles (9-7, a forgettable year in a forgettable division).
18. New York Giants (9-7, tempted to say ibid, they just don’t have the manpower to improve).
19. Pittsburgh Steelers (8-8, all offense and D that may take a while is a bad combo).
20. Detroit Lions (8-8, nothing to see here, lucky Chicago is bad or they might be last).
21. Oakland Raiders (7-9, building a serious contender in Oakland).
22. Atlanta Falcons (7-9, a team with still a bad D).
23. Cincinnati Bengals (7-9, good news will be new QB and HC in 2016).
24. Cleveland Browns (6-10, building for respectability in the near future).
25. Miami Dolphins (6-10, watching Suh get suspended becomes a job in South Beach).
26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-10, Winston will bring them back, give him time).
27. Jacksonville Jaguars (3-13, Better team than their record but the schedule is a tough one).
28. Chicago BEARS (4-12, good news is Cutler is gone in 2016 and the rebuild can begin).
29. Washington Redskins (5-11, a horror show on and off the field that is already circling the bowl).
30. Tennessee Titans (2-14, a tough first year for Mariota but remember Troy’s first year).
31. New York Jets (3-13, a team that is a mess and a stinky mess).
32. San Francisco 49ers (1-15, the roster cuts make it seem like they want to go 0-16 and they might vie for 0-17 if they could work in a loss on the bye week).
There you have it! The Power Poll is back and will be out every week of the regular season and playoffs.
As always I love all thoughts, comments, arguments or agreements. I appreciate someone reading my views. I would also offer my analysis work to ESPN as some of theirs need help or I will take cash, preferably tens and twenties!
MR N the BEARS Fan